This Regulation determines the procedure for the provision of public services in connection with the licensing of transportation of passengers and goods in urban, suburban, intercity and international road transport.
2. The following concepts are used in this Regulation:
license sheet - a permit (license) issued for each motor vehicle used for the carriage of passengers and goods, subject to mandatory compliance with the requirements and conditions of the license;
transportation of passengers and goods on a commercial basis - on a commercial basis, that is, the receipt of income as a result of the provision of services for the transportation of passengers and goods on vehicles through entrepreneurial activities.
3. Commercial transportation of passengers and cargo within the city, suburbs, intercity and international routes is licensed.
Commercial transportation of passengers in the city, suburbs, intercity and international communications is carried out by legal entities.
4. Transports associated with the elimination of the consequences of natural disasters, epidemics, major accidents that pose a danger to the life and health of the population, as well as the performance of rescue and recovery operations and the delivery of goods by decisions of the Government, the sale, delivery of goods sold through e-commerce to the seller and the supplier of privately owned, leased and other rights of use vehicles on the territory of Uzbekistan, from the airport, train stations and bus stations to and from the city of hotel return, for the technological transportation of goods for their own needs, as well as for the provision of transport services to their tenants to tourism objects, and organizations provided for in Article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Licensing Certain Types of Activities” It is not required to obtain a license, specify in the legislation, except in cases.
5. Issuance of a license, as well as suspension or termination of a license in cases established by law, as well as its cancellation and re-registration Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the Tashkent city transport department (hereinafter referred to as licensing authorities) by making appropriate decisions .
The Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry) issues licenses for international transportation of passengers and goods, suspends or terminates licenses, as well as cancels and reissues them;
The Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the regional and Tashkent city transport departments (hereinafter referred to as the regional departments of the Ministry) - issuing licenses for urban, suburban, intercity transportation of passengers and goods, suspension of licenses, suspension or stop, as well as their cancellation and re-issuance.
6. Responsibilities for coordinating the activities of licensing authorities to the Ministry, preparing proposals for improving the licensing procedure, maintaining a collective register of licenses on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, monitoring compliance by licensing authorities with legislation in the field of licensing passenger and freight traffic.
7. Standard (simple) licenses are issued in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules for the right to carry out passenger and freight transportation in the city, suburbs, intercity and international traffic.
According to the applicant's questionnaire, a license is issued for the following activities:
a) transportation of passengers by buses around the city;
b) transportation of passengers by minibuses around the city;
c) transportation of passengers in cars around the city;
g) transportation of passengers around the city by buses;
d) transportation of passengers around the city by minibuses;
e) transportation of passengers in passenger cars around the city;
j) transportation of passengers by intercity buses;
z) transportation of passengers in intercity minibuses;
i) transportation of passengers in intercity carriages;
y) transportation of passengers by international buses;
k) transportation of passengers in minibuses of international traffic;
l) transportation of passengers in international carriages;
m) transportation of goods by road in the city and suburbs;
o) intercity transportation of goods by road;
n) road transport of goods international delivery to
In the case of international transportation using a vehicle consisting of a truck or trailer registered in the Republic of Uzbekistan, and a trailer or semi-trailer registered on the territory of a foreign state, the registration certificate received for the truck or trailer is valid for the entire composition of vehicles. .
When applying to the licensing authority, the licensee has the right to receive several types of licenses issued by this licensing authority on one application.
In accordance with it, national cargo carriers have the right to carry out cargo transportation on intercity routes in a car that has a registration certificate giving the right to carry out cargo transportation on international routes.
The state duty is not required to be charged for license plates for trucks used in the carriage of goods by road.
Carrying out passenger transportation of local and foreign citizens on tourist-excursion routes (irregular routes) around the city and around the city from vehicles that have the form of a license that gives the right to transport passengers in buses or minibuses on intercity routes. no additional license sheet is required to upgrade.
8. The term of the license is not limited.
9. On the basis of a license, a registration certificate is issued for each vehicle in accordance with Appendix 2 to these Rules.
The term of the license sheet is limited by the term of the property rights or the lease agreement. The period of validity of the license form is calculated from the date of issue of the license form.
It is not allowed to transport passengers and goods on a commercial basis using a motor vehicle that is not provided with license plates. In connection with these cases, the measures of legal influence provided for by law are applied.
10. The following:
by decision of the licensing authority on the applicant's questionnaire - a license for the type of activity;
according to the applicant's questionnaire, on the basis of the issued license for the type of activity for the maintenance of motor vehicles in motion -
according to the reissued application form of the applicant in the cases provided for in paragraph 32 of these Regulations - a license / license sheets;
when changing the license plate of a car, when increasing (decreasing) the carrying capacity or passenger capacity of a car,
when replacing one car with another car of the same type, replace the registration plate of the applicant with
Based on the existing license plates of this vehicle, according to the application for registration, reissued license plates will be issued.
In each case specified in this paragraph, if the applicant (licensee) has motor vehicles, the questionnaire contains a list of motor vehicles indicating information about their ownership rights, ownership rights or lease grounds.