On the procedure for the presence of information users at the meetings of the open jury of the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The organization of the work of open meetings to regulate relations in the field of openness of the Ministry of Transport activities is carried out in accordance with the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on openness of activity of public authorities and management bodies”and other relevant regulatory legal acts in force, as well as the relevant instructions adopted in this area.
Chapter I. General rules
1. According to Article 7 of the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on the openness of the activities of public authorities and management bodies”, an individual or legal entity carrying out an information search for the activities of the ministry is a user of information.
2. The requirements of this instruction are not applicable to persons invited by the ministry to participate in an open jury meeting.
3. The jury meetings of the ministry are held in an open manner, with the exception of those provided for by law.
4. The projects of the agenda of the open jury meetings of the ministry, the date, place and time of their holding are approved by the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. The official website of the ministry and the information stand must contain the draft agenda of open jury meetings, the date, place and time of their holding, and other necessary information at least three days before the meeting is held.
Chapter II. Organization of participation of information users in open jury meetings
6. The user of the information will contact the ministry with a request to participate in open jury meetings. The request is drawn up in accordance with the requirements established by Article 20 of the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on the openness of the activities of state authorities and management bodies”.
Requests in which information is not specified, allowing the identification of the user, are considered anonymous and are not subject to review.
7. In the event that a user of information makes a request to the ministry to participate in an open jury meeting, this request is registered in a special Journal on this day and is considered immediately. This journal is maintained by the responsible Secretary of the Ministry board.
8. According to the request, the responsible Secretary of the board shall put the user of the information on the list of participants in the open jury meeting and inform him about it. In the event of a change in the date, time or place of the holding of an open jury meeting, information users will be informed about it.
9. Information users are entered into an open jury meeting on the basis of an identity document.
10. In the event that information users do not come to an open jury meeting, the responsible Secretary of the jury will write about this in a special journal.
11. Based on the organizational and technical capabilities of the hall, which is planned to hold an open jury meeting, as well as the number of information users, a place will be prepared for them. Information users will be placed in the hall where the open jury meeting will be held on the basis of the recording sequence in a special journal.
Due to the large number of information users, in the event that it is not possible to place them in the hall where the open jury meeting is being held, they can be placed in a room where they can monitor the progress of the open jury meeting without a monelech through a video image.
12. Registration of information users who expressed a desire to participate in an open jury meeting will be suspended when one working day is left until the day the meeting is scheduled.
13. Information users must arrive at the designated place, register and sit at the specified place until the start of the open jury session. Information users are considered to have arrived at the jury meeting after the announcement of the start of the meeting by the presiding officer, which is considered late and is not included in the jury meeting.
14. Information users have the right to contact the jury members with questions at the meeting in the manner prescribed by the approved regulations of the open jury meeting.
15. In the event that feedback on issues that do not apply to the discussion of the jury during the jury meetings or are not discussed at this meeting by the user of the information is expressed or addressed with questions, the procedure for obtaining information on this issue is explained to him.
16. The information user is obliged not to violate the order at the time of the jury meeting. The information user is warned by the presiding officer in case of violation of the order at the time of the meeting.
In case of repeated violation of the order by the user of the information, he is expelled by the presiding officer from the hall where the meeting is being held. In this case, the responsible Secretary of the board shall draw up an act and the Act shall be signed by the presiding officer.
17. Users of information are not allowed to photograph an open jury meeting, capture video images, use voice recording tools.
18. The minutes of the meeting of the jury should indicate relevant information about the participation of users of information who participated in open jury meetings.
Chapter III. Final rule
19. All procedures related to the presence of information users at Open jury meetings of the ministry are regulated in accordance with the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on the openness of the activities of public authorities and management bodies”.